Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Dec 4, 2015, 03:22 AM
    Worm Gears
    Hey folks,

I have a double worm gearbox. I am trying to work out the power output associated with it.

Input speed 1400 rpm; 0.25kW motor
    Gears: MOD 1.5
    Lead Angle: 4.28°
    Single start Worms; PCD 26mm; Steel
    36 tooth worm wheels; Bronze
    Pressure Angle: 20°

My figuring is the gearbox should be capable of 66 Nm/s.

Does this sound about right?

Check out some similar questions!

Ring Worm [ 1 Answers ]

I have a patch in my arm pit that looks like ring worm. Can I use a pramoxine hydrochloride cream to treat it?

It is a worm or.. [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine from San Diego sent me some pictures from a weird animal that he keeps finding inside his house.It does not look like a living organism!! (moves very slowly BTW - a few mm an hour and it has a small trunk that it seems to use for moving around - visible in the third pic)

How often to de-worm puppies? [ 2 Answers ]

I have never had puppies before so I'm unsure how often they can have pyrental. I have cats and I know all about them. Can a dose be given more than once a day or just 2,3,4, 6, 8 and 10 weeks? These puppies are 6 weeks old and I have given one dose.

Tape worm [ 12 Answers ]

I am scared I have one- most likely no because the only raw meat I eat is Sushi. "Often no signs or symptoms Most people who are infected with tapeworm don't show symptoms. Signs and symptoms of intestinal infection Most likely, you won't have any signs or symptoms with an intestinal...

Zhelatin.ch worm [ 6 Answers ]

I've done full system scan with AVG Anti-Spyware Microsoft Malware Finder AVG Anti-Virus, and Spybot and I get a clean bill of health from all of them, but a little freebie called Malware Sweeper finds Zhelatin.ch I tell it to delete and it says it did but it does not.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.