Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hgardiner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2015, 06:41 PM
    Veterans administration loans?
    Is a convicted felon eligible for a Veterans Administraton home mortgage?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 4, 2015, 04:45 AM
    I think you would be. The factors are mostly about credit and income history. Is something stopping you from applying? A fee? They also have to approve each specific house's price by doing an appraisal, as any lender does.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 4, 2015, 08:31 AM
    I think there are some rules for specific drug convictions, but in general yes, The loans are better and you should try, at the worst, they turn the loan down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Banks that converts auto loans to signature-personal loans? [ 3 Answers ]

what banks converts auto loans to signature loan or unsecured loans due to the bank not receiving the car title?

Where is help for homeless veterans [ 2 Answers ]

My son is a veteran. He is homeless unless I allow him to live with me. He is an alcoholic who has given up on life. Tried rehab did not work . He is 39. I am 68, I need him out of my home, my health depends on it. Where can he go if he is homeless once he leaves my home. He has lost his job, his...

Can I still get government student loans while I have several loans in deferment? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! Wasn't sure where to post this. I'm 22, and I have 3 student loans, one of them is with Direct Loan, the US Dept. of Ed, and 2 more with Wells Fargo. All 3 of these loans were past due 100 to 145 days. I recently had them all deferred due to economic hardship (they are NOT in default)....

Veterans Day [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Veterans: Thank you. excon

View more questions Search