Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amcclendon4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2015, 01:04 PM
    Which of the following was not a way in which the Etruscans influenced Roman culture?
    Which of the following was not a way in which the Etruscans influenced Roman culture?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2015, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amcclendon4 View Post
    Invention of the Telephone, or Disco Music?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2015, 02:44 PM
    They didn't have LED light bulbs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which of the following was not a way which the Etruscans influenced Roman culture? [ 2 Answers ]

Ideal culture vs. Real culture [ 5 Answers ]

How does ideal culture differ from real culture in U.S. society from other countries?

Small roman vial with roman head profile [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I inherited a small vial with a roman head measuring 4cm in D, I just want any information on it, I love antiques but I don't know anything about this, I was told it might be a roman tear vial, but I looked them up and it didn't resemble what I found. If nyone could help that would be...

Is Rape Culture a new 'sex' culture? [ 14 Answers ]

I currently am writing a short summary response to an article and found this one to be the most crazy one ever. On college campuses rapes occur to be about 60-80 percent in occurrence. Only aobut 8-6% have been reported. Where is this all happening? In high risk fraternities, high risk as in risk...

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counter culture in referen [ 1 Answers ]

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counterculture in reference to the 1960s, was there one counter culture or were there may different counter cultures, what were the characteristics of the counter movements, was there a straightforward distinction between mainstream culture...

View more questions Search