Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 2, 2015, 07:16 PM
    Beep like a fire alarm keeps going off
    Next to the television where I have a Roku box and other things in the plug I hear a
    Beeping... a beep goes off every 15 minutes.

There's a green light and the plug holder says not grounded. I don't know who
    To ask. I don't know the right terms, I only know it sounds just like a fire alarm
    That I have on my ceiling in out in the hallway.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2015, 11:25 AM
    You will need to separate your electronics, or power down each, to determine which is causing this
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2015, 02:38 PM
    CO detector? Typically this is a low battery notice.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2015, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    CO detector? Typically this is a low battery notice.
    It turns out it's a low battery and belongs to my landlord upstairs (private house,
    My own apt we share )... calling Verizon the very first recording was, do you
    Hear a beep (etc). There is a blue button that we were finally able to shut it
    Off.
    Thank you for getting back to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my kidde smoke alarm beep even after I have disconnected it [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hard wired Kiddle smoke alarm system. One nigh, one of them beeped just a couple times and stopped. I then replaces all the batteries on every detector. A couple days later one of them beeped a couple again during the middle of the night. I disconnected it from the ceiling and took the...

I added ram and beep beep beep beep beep? [ 12 Answers ]

I added ram and computer will not stat up it just beeps the ram is compatible and I can not figure out what's wrong( at the start of my computer it ask me which OS do I want to use could this be the problem)??

My bldg. Fire alarm smoke detector zone keeps giving an alarm even when board is rese [ 1 Answers ]

Want to troubleshoot my fire alarm system having trouble with my 5th floor smokes they keep giving an alarm when there is'nt one could it be my end of line resistor? What could it be? Need a starting point.

I added ram and beep beep beep beep beep? [ 2 Answers ]

I added ram and beep beep beep beep beep? I added ram and computer will not stat up it just beeps the ram is compatible and I can not figure out what's wrong( at the start of my computer it ask me which OS do I want to use could this be the problem)??

View more questions Search