Ask
    A-OK Appliance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2015, 10:01 AM
    How to program new control on fafw3801lw4 washer
    How to program new control on fafw3801lw4 washer
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2015, 04:26 PM
    I have never heard of a fafw washer. Is this some kind of new foreign washer? I have only heard of Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, and a few others. You may need to write the place in the country where they make these washers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I Program A garage door remote control? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I program a garage door remote control?

Suddenly cannot program or control heat on my thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

I tried to turn up the temperature on our Noma thermostat this morning, but when I touched the button, there was a static electricity shock from my finger. Now, the display is on, but I am unable to control the temperature, the clock, or the programming features. I tried changing the batteries, and...

Remote control program [ 2 Answers ]

How do I program my remote?When I turn on my bedroom light the garage light also comes on.

Program remote control fan [ 2 Answers ]

Need owner's manuel for model # 54shrl i have an electrician trying to reset the remotes to get the fans working. Is there a way to bypass the remote & use wall switch only?

How do I program a remote control for a Duraband TV [ 1 Answers ]

My Mother-in-law has 2 duraband tv's... one is 13 inch and the other is 27 inch... the remote for the larger one went out and we are having a hard time getting universal remotes that will program to that brand (Duraband)... we have the remote to the smaller TV but no codes or instructions on how to...

View more questions Search