Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akosuaaddo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2015, 02:52 AM
    Maxi light lotion
    Hello I am new here and I just bought this new maxi light's product. Wanted to know from those who nave used it. Is it good to sue? Does it vive you a nice colour? Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2015, 08:34 PM
    There would be better products, in my opinion.
    Akosuaaddo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2015, 01:05 AM
    Oooh okay thanks. Abd what better products are you talking about if i may know?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 1, 2015, 02:20 AM
    Since I personally don't believe in use of the products without a professional help. I do not recommend any one product.
    The real issue, the ones that really work, if you live in the US or Canada are illegal without a doctor. And there are horror story after horror story about use of many of the illegal products,

With that said, I will do my disclaimer again, have not for a while, my wife and I own (are invested) in a large skin lightening facility here in China. I have tried it a few times, and it works, but only temp, and unless you continue treatment it does not last.

With that said, even under trained professionals, there are sometimes side effects, uneven coloring, blothes and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maxi light [ 3 Answers ]

Has any one used maxi light before if so how did it work for u

Does maxi light have hq? [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to know if maxi lightt has hq. I cannot find ngredient list anywhere. Please help

View more questions Search