Ask
    jdl121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2015, 02:40 AM
    How much to renew a uk passport if I live in ghana
    How much to renew a uk passport if I live in ghana
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2015, 03:30 AM
    72.5 (UK dollars) It can be done at their embassy there, I believe mail service is also available. The price does not differ by where you are at, it is always the same cost.

Welcome to the world of Ghana money fraud. You have either meet a person on life, that is the most beautiful women you ever saw. OR.. you meet someone on life, that has secret gold or bank account.

But wait, their paper work, visa, passport is expired and they need money to come

But wait, there will always be more money, a Basic travel allowance ( which is not real) or a health check (which is not needed) or something.

Tell us about what is happening.

https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-high-commission-accra

For UK citizens, they can also supply an emergency transport paper, which allows them to leave the country without the passport.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2015, 08:39 AM
    But wait!! Today only we'll send you 2, just pay separate shipping and handling.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2015, 08:53 PM
    I am waiting for China to pick up on the fraud soon. They just allowed payment of Western Union to our WeChat or QQ accounts. ( which means money can be sent to a account that can not be tracked very easy.

Which is another point, they frauds always want it sent western union,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to verify a Ghana passport and US travel Visa issued in Ghana [ 4 Answers ]

I have a scanned document indicating all the data of a US B-2 Visa issued to a citizen of Ghana. This document includes a Passport number of the citizen and I wish to verify the validity of all the Document's data for Authenticity. How can this be quickly accomplished.

Renew of british passport from ghana to Uk [ 4 Answers ]

How much is new of passport from ghana to uk

Price to renew a british passport if you live in ghana? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend was born in Scotland but went to live in Ghana with her parents. Her parents are now deceased but she needs to renew her passport to come to the UK. How much will this cost and which documents will she need?

Renew a passport and visa from ghana the cost? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know what's the cost to renew a passport and visa, and medical check up cost in ghana,accra

View more questions Search