Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 29, 2015, 02:55 PM
    Opinions, reviews, recommendations
    I've allowed all the ads on websites since I went online. They have to be profitable. The last few months the ads have been shutting down my desktop. I'm looking for opinions on freeware adblockers. I don't mind some ads, but the pop-unders that eat RAM need to stop.
    joannaparker31 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2015, 11:23 PM
    You can use AdBlock Plus extension on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It's good, and it will not show any of the ads on the page unless you deactivate it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2015, 05:18 AM
    The best one to day is uBlock Origin. They have add-ons/extensions for all major browsers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noleuderm Reviews [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone has any reviews on Noleuderm or used it to re-pigment white spots.

Clobber reviews [ 9 Answers ]

We have a clogged kitchen drain. The plumbing company that came said they would replace the 40 feet for 2000 dollars. They tried snaking it and came across an area clogged by steel wool. A plumbing friend that works at a hardware store mentioned Clobber. Does this have fumes? Is there anything that...

Critical reviews [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching but I can't find any critical reviews on the books Dear John and The Last Song cansomeone please please send me a link to it .

Software Reviews [ 1 Answers ]

How about a thread about various software reviews for Residents ( h1,L1 etc) Name Free/Paid Paid- Price? Pros Cons if any And what do you guy suggest... And whts your opinion on Tax Consulatant Vs Using software for a typical average tax payer with no complications

Any reviews [ 4 Answers ]

I really like vampire novels and horror. Any ideas of what to read

View more questions Search