Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vterry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2015, 01:51 PM
    Teeny tiny black bugs in my couch
    I have an infestation of tiny black bugs that are about the size if a straight pen tip. Extremely small. And the cluster together. I have a white couch and they look like dirt but then the dirt began to build up and I cannot see them move or crawl they just cluster together. If I spray the couch with anything like winded or fabreze they fall all apart and look like they are dead but then I will notice they are clustered together again. I have taken a picture but this email does not allow attachments
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2015, 02:41 PM
    This is not an email. Click on the Go Advanced button under the answer box.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 29, 2015, 03:00 PM
    One of our experts has written very good instructions for photo posting. Here it is with thanks to Wondergirl:

How to post a photo
    1. At the bottom of the box that you type in there's a link that says "go advanced". Click it.

2. A paperclip symbol will show up on the top option on the box that you type in. Click the paperclip.

3. A new box will pop up called "manage your attachments".

4. Hit the "browse" button.

5. Find the picture you want to post and double click on it.

6. Hit the "upload" button beside the browse button.

7. Under the section "Upload file from a URL", a link will appear. That's your picture.

8. Close the manage attachments window.

9. Click on the paperclip again. Your link for your picture will be there. Click on it.

10. Post.

You can post up to 5 pictures per post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny Black Bugs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi maybe someone can help me... I am just getting over double pneumonia and come to find out we have bed bugs... we have that under control. I just went through cancer treatment so all of these chemicals have been so bad for me. Now we ripped out the bedroom carpet just to be sure no bed bugs were...

Very tiny black bugs [ 3 Answers ]

I see them on my tiles carpets and every where.. what are they?

Tiny Black Bugs... Help [ 3 Answers ]

I started getting bites on my arms , legs, thighs, arms ,and back when I wake up in the morning.. I went to the doctor and they said they are bug bites and I am having a reaction and that I need to find out what kind of bug it is. It starts with a little pain then itches. I noticed today a very...

Teeny, tiny black bugs in bathroom [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday I discovered very, very tiny black bugs, some in small clusters, in my bathroom. At first glance, I thought it was dust and looked up to see where it was coming from. It looks like finely ground black pepper. Then, with the help of a magnifying glass, discovered they were moving. I found...

Tiny black bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of tiny black bugs in my bathtub and sink. The are only about 1/8 inch long with about 6 or 8 legs. The body is oval with a point at one end and two little curving antennae (?) coming out from the point. I live in the high desert area of Southern California and I've just started...

View more questions Search