Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sue Adams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2015, 12:40 PM
    Stuck Roll top desk
    I need to know the best way to unstick my roll top desk. It's solid oak and is about 35 years old
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 29, 2015, 06:12 PM
    Do you own a dehumidifier? If so start with two days in the room with the desk.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2015, 08:05 PM
    Unstick what part? Drawers, Roll top?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll top desk [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am purchasing a roll top desk that is missing the dividers for the top portion I am wanting some ideas for what to do with the empty space ? I was hoping I could add a few drawers and maybe some new dividers but I am not sure how I have never done anything like this before ...

How do I unlock a roll top desk - top part? [ 3 Answers ]

Ow do I unlock a roll top desk - top part?

Roll top desk [ 2 Answers ]

Would like to purchase just the top portion of a roll top desk. Does anyone know if this is possible? Love my current desk which is medium to dark oak but need the top part to fit with new organizing and decorating scheme. Thanks. saywhatkat:)

Roll Top Desk [ 13 Answers ]

My Wife locked the keys to our roll top desk inside the desk. How can I get it open?

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search