Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teague1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2015, 06:06 AM
    I found some w.w. 2 japanesse currency for the Phillipines: are worth anything?
    I found one 10 peso paper currency, one one thousand peso currency and 2 one hundred thousand peso currency. Are they worth anything?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2015, 08:50 AM
    Look on EBay for "Japanese overprint currency". Some go for $1, some for more.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2015, 11:31 PM
    Normally not more than 20 or 30 dollars each, often only 1 or 2 dollars each. I have a box full my dad got during the war. It makes a nice wall hanging, or history to show local kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An 80s japanesse movie with a red robot flying out of the sea and chest missiles [ 1 Answers ]

An 80s japanesse movie with a huge red robot flying out of the sea and using chest missiles. It was made from titanium and had a chamber into its head for the human operator

Currency Worth [ 1 Answers ]

How one country know the other country currency worth or other country central bank reserve moreover how they know that other country is printing more money !

Currency from WWII and what it's worth. [ 3 Answers ]

I found some currency that my dad brought home from WWII and possibly Korea. I am curious as to what they are worth and where I can go to find out. One is a 1 pound note from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand,a one dollar bank of Canada bill, Military currency: one yen, ten yen and 50 yen, ...

Worth of antique currency [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1935 series E $1 silver certificate. # D70817007 I check # on back 6154. Other # on front M8138. 2 folds crisp no stains. Does not say "in God we trust". What is it's value?

View more questions Search