Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tonya Lynn Reed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2015, 11:40 AM
    EtG urine testing
    Hello , I had 2 drinks Tuesday night nothing since. I was unaware that a class Ivouleentarily take requires an ETG DRUG AND URINE TEST. What are the possibilities of it coming back positive?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2015, 11:41 AM
    Does it have any bearing if it does ?
    No time frame given..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2015, 06:22 PM
    You posted this Friday, when did you have the test?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG urine testing [ 7 Answers ]

I had 2 shots of vodka Thursday night, and 2 more shots Friday night (border midnight)... Will I pass an 80hr urine screen at probation on Monday "IF" they decide to send out to lab? I would be between 55-60hrs alcohol free upon arrival to see my officer. Just to clarify, I'm not a chronic drinker....

EtG Urine Testing [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, I weigh 120lbs/54kg. I had "2 drinks" = 3 8oz Coors Light cans from 12pm-2am on 5/29/14 I got tested today 5/30/14 with an EtG test. I went to the bathroom 3 times before the test and also I take a stimulant everyday because it is prescribed for my ADHD. I have no doubts that my...

ETG urine testing [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 1 Bloody Mary Saturday. How long will ETG be in my system? I know its in the system up to 80 hours, but how much alcohol does that equal to?

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

View more questions Search