Ask
    beckyg2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2015, 08:56 AM
    Aquasource shower handle
    How to remove shower handle
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2015, 09:59 AM
    You didn't mention what one you have but almost all come off with an allen wrench. Look for a small hole under the handle.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 27, 2015, 02:12 PM
    In addition to the above advice - you may also look for removable ( push in ) buttons. Screw might be hidden inside.

Milo
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2015, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo Dolezal View Post
    In addition to the above advice - you may also look for removable ( push in ) buttons. Screw might be hidden inside.

Milo
    Yes, that's true-Moen and some Delta. Did a rebuild on a Delta single handle and it just had the hole.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 27, 2015, 07:39 PM
    Price Pfister has set screw hidden behind their removable logo-button. Kind of tricky to find...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repair shower shower valve aquasource model no 2098500701 [ 0 Answers ]

How do you renove the control handle on AquaSource Shower Valve Modeel 2098500701 ?

How do I remove the handle of a aquasource garner shower unit with no set screw [ 0 Answers ]

I just installed a new aquasource single handle shower faucet. I would like know how to remove the handle so I can adjust the hot water.

Re/ Aquasource single handle '09 shower faucet: No Hot water pressure;cold side is OK [ 3 Answers ]

I must need a new pressure valve.. I don't have hot water side pressure, and I checked all other components. Can't find AquaSource faucet company - seems to be only bottled water, not shower fixtures... Anyone with experience in this area please help! Can't find new parts, etc.

Aquasource shower [ 0 Answers ]

We have lost the wrench to adjust the shower head with and apparently it takes a special kind. Where can we purchase one of these? Also, don't have any hot water from my shower source faucet...

Help with my AquaSource shower kit 873-4604! [ 2 Answers ]

I have an AquaSource shower kit #873-4604. The on-off handle comes off in my hand and I can't figure out what part is missing. Is there a screw that goes in on the outside where there is a hole, and if so what size? Also when holding the handle in my hand, I can see a long screw inside the main...

View more questions Search