Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2015, 04:24 AM
    Power wrist device bowl sets steel spring heavy grip
    Hi,

I want to use power wrist device bowl sets steel spring heavy grip. But don't know routine. Please tell me some routines. Moreover, my friend said that exercising with this can prevent carpal tunnel syndrome. Is it right? Thank you for reading my question.

Check out some similar questions!

Device to keep power off following power outage [ 8 Answers ]

Is there a simple device I can buy that I can place between an electrical outlet and an electronic device that would disable power following a power outage, so that once power goes off even for a second, it stays off until I manually reset it?

The work required to bend a steel beam with a spring constant of 10^6 n/m [ 0 Answers ]

he work required to bend a steel beam with a spring constant of 10^6 n/m is 5 j. If it is treated like a perfect spring, what is the displacement of the beam? A. 3.2 mm b. . 03 m C. 2.5m D. 0.026 m e. 0 Please show work thank u!

One bowl stainless steel sink with separate drain for disposal of liquids? [ 0 Answers ]

I don't want a one and a half bowl sink as I'd prefer just one large stainless steel sink but would like one with the facility to pour away liquid while the sink is full of water. I think I've seen something like this but can't find it now. Any ideas what this may be called or where I could buy one?

Difination heavy section steel [ 0 Answers ]

What is heavy section steel?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.