Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fall Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2015, 12:54 AM
    I want to be adopted
    My name is Nafyna, I'm 16 years and I live in Dakar-Senegal. I was born in London in UK. My parents adoptives are Senegalese and they ill-treat me, they abuse me. Actually I live alone, They abandon me in a country where I know nothing. I have nobody and it's so sad. I WANT PARENTS WHO LIVE IN LONDON WHO CAN GIVE ME ALL LOVE THAT AN CHILD NEEDs. I want to return in my city please.. Please help me. I'm so desperate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2015, 03:49 AM
    Not really possible, adoption legal process would require your parents to sign over custody to allow the adoption, or your government to take such custody away.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 27, 2015, 04:18 AM
    Can you please explain a little better? How can they abuse you if you have been left to live on your own? Who provides for your basic needs such as housing and food?
    What citizenship do your adoptive parents have, and where have they gone?

Nov 27, 2015, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Not really possible, adoption legal process would require your parents to sign over custody to allow the adoption, or your government to take such custody away.
    My adoptive parents are Senegalese . They abandon me . Actually I live alone in Senegal . I haven't papers who certified that I'm a londoner or even Senegalese. I have no parents now . No guardian.

Nov 27, 2015, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Can you please explain a little better? How can they abuse you if you have been left to live on your own? Who provides for your basic needs such as housing and food?
    What citizenship do your adoptive parents have, and where have they gone?
    They abuse me before they abandon me . I don't left . They abandon me in the house . For survive I beg . I speak Senegalese language but no well . I live alone 25days ago . The adoptive parents that I had are Senegalese . I don't know where they gone . It's very difficult . I eat one meal in one day .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2015, 07:08 AM
    You have someone,they may not be there, but by law, there is someone, A court will not just allow a person to adopt you, without all your legal paperwork.

Nov 27, 2015, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You have someone,they may not be there, but by law, there is someone, A court will not just allow a person to adopt you, without all your legal paperwork.
    Oh... It's so sad. That's difficult live like that . I Can't survive with theses Conditions. Aren't others solutions? My life is just a disaster. I'm so tired
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 27, 2015, 08:12 AM
    How do you get use of a computer and the internet? At school? The school should call the police about your parents.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 21, 2015, 08:50 PM
    Fall,
    You didn't answer a question here. If you are alone how did you get Internet access to post these posts.

I have some other questions as well. If you were born in London, do you have UK citizenship? How did you come to be adopted by Senegalese parents? How long ago did this happen? Have you tried going to the British embassy to ask for help?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2015, 04:16 PM
    I'm a bit confused. You say that you don't speak Senegalese very well, you were born in London, but you also don't write English very well. What is your native language? It's very obviously not English, and you yourself said it's not Senegalese.

Also, how are you accessing the internet? How are you able to continue to live in the home you were abandoned in without paying anything? Do you go to school?

A lot of your story isn't making any sense. Can you please explain it a bit better, answer some of our questions?
    Faramy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2015, 08:35 PM
    You are 16 years old and you can depend on yourself. Find yourself a job currently, go to the government department or NGO for help. Then try to go back to school if possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I be adopted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be adopted.. I already have a family.. & they love me.. but I can't stay.. because I can't do tis I cry evry day now.. I always do what they want , but it always seams like it's not good enough.. I can take it.. I gave up my dreams my every thing for them.. I thin it's time forme to know...

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

How do I know if I was adopted [ 1 Answers ]

Ask your parents.

For someone else to adopted [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter dad has not paid child support or seen her in 12 yrs, now we have someone in our life that would love to be dad on papers. So how can we do it for free,I have sole custody because we weren't married and he isn't on the birth certificate,but he has signed a affid. Say she was his when...

View more questions Search