Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoneedhelp80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2015, 12:57 PM
    Dryer stops in Timed Dry always with ten minutes left to dry
    My Kenmore 800 series dryer, model # 110.69822801, runs fine and heats fine. It will complete the entire cycle in Timed Dry mode on any heat setting except Normal / Medium High. When I use the Normal heat setting, no matter how much time I set it for, it stops at the 10-minute mark (10 minutes left to dry). If I turn the dial back up to higher than 10 minutes, it will start, but stops again at the 10-minute mark. When I turn it past 10 minutes, it won't start, until I move the dial to no more than 5 minutes; then it will start again, and finishes the cycle completely. Is this weird or what?

Check out some similar questions!

Ge dryer won't work in timed dry. [ 0 Answers ]

I inadvertently hooked up the timer wires backwards and it tripped the ground fault out. After hooking it back up from the drawings the dryer won't run in fluff dry or timed dry cycles. I thought it was the timer I burnt out and bought a new one. Installed it and it still doesn't run in timed dry...

Why will my Roper dryer only work on timed dry setting? [ 0 Answers ]

I can only get my Roper dryer to run on one setting the "timed dry low heat" setting. It won't run on any other setting. Is there a way I can fix this or any trouble shooting I can do before I pay somebody to come look at it?

Kenmore dryer, not heating and timed dry not working [ 0 Answers ]

My Dryer quit heating. And the "timed dry" doesn't shut off, ever! Is it just the heating element, or do I have bigger issues?

Kenmore finishes the 'timed dry' cycle then moves to the 'air dry' cycle [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore dryer keeps running through all timer cycles. You have to leave door open or pull the plug to stop it. Is this a major repair or part cost? Kenmore finishes the 'timed dry' cycle then moves to the 'air dry' cycle. What gives? -David

Kenmore Dryer stops before dry [ 6 Answers ]

MY Kenmore Elite Dryer, Model 110.63932101 runs normal and then stops before clothes are dry. When you push the button to restart it just beeps. After awhile it will restart but then may shut down again before dry, and you have to wait again. Any idea? I've done some of the diagnostic's on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.