Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charmed24 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2015, 05:32 AM
    But my cheek under freezing
    I had my wisdom teeth out exactly one week ago. When I was stiff frozen and attempting to put pressure on the gauze, I but really hard on my cheek over and over without knowing it. My teeth and jaw feel pretty much better and I feel like o could chew but I can't. The cut left by my biting really hurts every time I move my teeth up and down. I wonder if there is a way to speed up the healing process?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 26, 2015, 05:40 AM
    You must keep your mouth clean, but don't use any mouthwash or peroxide. Salt gargle in warm water is best.
    Wet an aspirin and put it on a square of gauze and put it inside your mouth against the cut.
    Report in to the office of the oral surgeon about the cut.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Calculate Freezing Point Of a Blend Of Two Mixtures With Known Freezing Points [ 0 Answers ]

Suppose I Have Two Streams ,Each Stream Has Known Flow-Rate, Composition & Freezing Point , Is There Any Empirical Formula To Calculate The Freezing Point Of a Blend Of Those Streams ?

Ge ice auger freezing/engagement pron motor freezing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a ge refrigerator model number GSL25JFTABS,the engagement auger keeps freezing up.I defrost it and re install it but it happens again with in 2-3 hrs.. tech said it's mother board but I'm skeptical.. seems the ice in the bin is defrosting and re freezing again into a solid clump..

Lump on my right cheek [ 2 Answers ]

I have a painful, swollen lump on my right cheek. What could be causing this?

Refrigerator freezing things and freezer barely freezing items [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Maytag MFF2557HEW, French doors on top and Freezer on bottom. We have freezer set at 7 and refrigerator set at 1. We cannot use veggie drawers because it freezes everything in them. We have to put all veggies and fruits on the shelves. Ice cream remains soft in the freezer, but meats...

View more questions Search