Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aazndj Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Apr 12, 2007, 10:08 AM
    I hate myself
    I hate living and no one wants me around and the only thing I'm good at is work and for money my parents want to kick me out and I the told me they wish I was dead my ex girlfriend is making my life a living hell and she makes me feel like I can't do anything and none of my famil wants me to move in with them I also have 2 kids that I'm taking care of and they are chubby and I like that because then I know they are healthy and I want them to stay like that but I can't take care of myself and no one wants to help me out with them every has left me I'm on my own now and I need advice to help me to keep on going instead of just crying every night wishing that I was never born so splease help me
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Take a good look at your beautiful children, and think of their life without you. If you think you are in a bad state now, imagine their little minds trying to make sense of things without you in it. I bet they are two people in this world who are definitely happier with you in it. Good luck and please don't do anything rash. You have a friend right here at the very least.
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 12, 2007, 10:55 AM
    alkalineangel is right-your children need you right now more than anything, and it sounds like you really love them and you are really searching to do what is best. Just be there for your kids and take care of yourself. Maybe you should try talking to your parents and tell them how you feel. Tell them you know your are young but you truly love your children and you want to work hard for them so they can have a good life. Ask them why they would say such things to you and ask them what you can do as a family to make things easier for everyone. You all need to respect each other as your children are learning from you every moment of the day-you and your parents are examples for your children and they need to learn to love and respect. They can sense your sadness and anger so you really need to communicate and try to understand each other.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Question closed, please refer to this:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...tml#post366705

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why Does everyone hate me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi,My name is Ricardo. I'm 16 and live with my 2 older brothers and my father in Ireland. My mum died when when I was 8. When she did my dad sent me away to boarding school. But my brothers got to stay. I came home start of this year. When I did my brother was married and so was my dad they...

I hate myself [ 33 Answers ]

I'm so insicure about about everything I think I'm ugly fat and stupid and I just don't want to be around anymore I always think that everyone would be better off without me And that I'm just in the way of everyone I feel like my life is nothing but a big screw up And that I'm useless I...

Does he hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is ten and appears to be going through a stage where everything I do is wrong he a even seems to hate me.He tells me to leave the room if I start to tell him off or locks the door so he doesn't have to listen to me.I'm at my wits end and don't know the best way to react.

Why does she hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

I had this best friend for a long time, and we told each other everything and went around together all the time. Suddenly she's more interested in hanging around with the 'popular girls', and trying to act cool all the time. She doesn't care that it hurts my feelings being ignored all the time. I...

WHY! Could he hate me now? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I'm abit depressed because there's this guy I know,and for a long time we've been friends.Not great friends by any means,but he's forever been friendly with me,and never gave me any reason to think he hated me.We chat occasionally,but in recent weeks he's been very withdrawn,and I haven't done...

View more questions Search