Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charmed24 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2015, 05:41 PM
    Bleeding after being fingered
    My boyfriend and I have been together for 1.5 years and we've been having sex for a long time. We've done it all and I've been fingered by him many times before. We haven't done anything in like two weeks because I had my period and then had my wisdom teeth out so we waited a while. He was just fingering me until we noticed blood. I'm the type that worries a lot about this stuff. What if something is wrong with me or I did something. Also my parents are against this so I can't just go see a doctor!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2015, 06:45 PM
    "Also my parents are against this so I can't just go see a doctor!" " we've been having sex for a long time". Are your parents against you having sex? Doesn't seem to bother you!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 25, 2015, 07:30 PM
    Charmed, if it was bright fresh blood, your b/f probably scratched the tender tissue on the inside of your vagina. Make sure he keeps his nails cut and very clean next time.

Nov 25, 2015, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    "Also my parents are against this so I can't just go see a doctor!" " we've been having sex for a long time". Are your parents against you having sex? Doesn't seem to bother you!
    I mentioned this because if I booked an appointment or something my parents would see it and question it. I don't feel comfortable asking my mom about this because she'd just yell at me. It does not bother me but so long as I'm under my parents roof and still see our family doctor I cannot go on my own is what I was getting at??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 25, 2015, 08:27 PM
    Why can't you go to your own doctor?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 26, 2015, 01:09 AM
    If you are old enough to be having sex (all types of it) then you are old enough to go see a doctor. Issues from lubrication, to injury from fingernails and others could be happening.

I assume you are seeing your doctor for birth control?

Nov 26, 2015, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why can't you go to your own doctor?
    Because it shows up on the medical bills

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    If you are old enough to be having sex (all types of it) then you are old enough to go see a doctor. Issues from lubrication, to injury from fingernails and others could be happening.

I assume you are seeing your doctor for birth control?

Yes I see my family doctor for birth control pills, but to see him if have to book an appointment and it would show up in the medical bills and also be in my file
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 26, 2015, 06:39 AM
    If the bleeding continues or gets heavier, you will need to see your doctor. If there is an abnormal discharge (off-color and/or smells bad) and/or the area becomes very itchy, it may be a sign of infection and you will need to see your doctor.

How detailed are the medical bills? Do they really give full details of how an injury occurred or do they just say there was a visit and the patient was treated for an infection? As for booking the appointment, do they say why you booked or do they just have your name, date and time?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 26, 2015, 08:21 AM
    How old are you?

So being yelled at scares you more then the health of your reproductive tract? This could be a sign of a deeper problem that could leave you sterile or worse. You're putting your health and welfare on the line because you don't want be yelled at.

Your choice.

It is worth it to know that your visits are confidential. Your doctor isn't allow to disclose the reason for your visit. Therefore the only way they know what you getting checked out is what you tell them. You should be able to see where this is going. There are a variety of issues that you can 'have' that could be checked out by your doctor. Or you could just say, 'Girl Issue'. The thing is your parents don't have to know the details of the visit.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed24 View Post
    Because it shows up on the medical bills
    Go to a different doctor and pay in full st the time of the visit.
    Yes I see my family doctor for birth control pills, but to see him if have to book an appointment and it would show up in the medical bills and also be in my file
    You're bleeding. That's a good reason to make an appointment. And the reason will be confidential. I share a doctor with my husband, but the doctor is very careful not to discuss our health concerns with either of us unless we've given permission.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about getting fingered [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I got fingered by my boyfriend last Friday night and he said he had sperm on his finger he put his finger inside me. I have just finished my period that I started on Tuesday but I have got some brown stuff coming out of me and have bad belly pains could I be pregnant?

Help it hurt when I got fingered [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I got fingered a few days ago and it really hurt... I don't know what happened... he also went in me really fast and I think he was a bit ruff... are theere any reasons it hurt so bad I had to make him stop.. please help

View more questions Search