Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimberly44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2015, 01:46 AM
    Low income housing
    I'm on SSD and have a hard time finding apts for rent in Orange County and San Diego county. Where can I find info
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 23, 2015, 05:51 AM
    Programs That Help to Pay for Apartments for Low Income Families | Home Guides | SF Gate

California Assistance Programs

Orange County rental assistance | California

Orange County California Housing Authorities – The are four primary Housing Authorities in Orange County. They are Anaheim Housing (address 200 S. Anaheim Blvd 11277 ((714)765-4320), Garden Grove Housing ((714) 741-5150), Santa Ana Housing (address 20 Civic Center Plaza (714) 667-2200) as well as the main Orange County Housing office (address 1770 N. Broadway (714) 480-2700). These four agencies run a large number of eviction prevention, rent assistance, and other homeless prevention programs, including California section 8 housing.

San Diego County assistance programs
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2015, 08:12 PM
    Also have you discussed this with your case worker, and asked for assistance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income-Based housing [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for info on income based housing (more specifically for California(northern)) and how it works and the requirements. I am on disability and don't quite make enough to meet the requirements of low income housing in which you must make 2-2.5x the rent in monthly income.

Low Cost Housing [ 1 Answers ]

List the alternatives available for constructiong a new house at low cost-Like choosing alternate Bricks, using Pre Fab Structures, low cost roofings etc..

Income tax rebate on housing loan. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know what is the income tax rebate that I can get On the housing loan. I have recently bought a property and took housing loan for the same. The property is in the form of Two 1 Bhk Flats adjacent to each other which I wish to join together later. So on what princiapal and...

Income tax rebate on housing loan [ 2 Answers ]

I have taken housing loan from my office in the yr.2002 for flat under construction.I have already started deduction from my salary for the above loan.I have taken possession of the above flat in the current yr 2007. Shall I get income tax benefits for the accrued int.ffrom theyr 2002.If yes or no...

View more questions Search