Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jvertner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2015, 10:02 AM
    How do I reset control panel? I have green light blinking
    Have tried resetting control panel by pushing hi-temp, heat dry sequence but does not work?
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2015, 02:25 PM
    Hi Jvertner and welcome, have you tried unplugging it for 10 minutes?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 23, 2015, 01:27 PM
    Model, brand would help, is this a dish washer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultrawash control panel won't reset and no heat dry button keeps blinking [ 0 Answers ]

Some of the buttons on the control panel won't light up at all. If I press normal wash the no heat dry button lights up with it and then I can't press start. No matter what I push (other than drain/cancel) the no heat dry/lock button is on. I've tried unlocking it, turning off the breaker, pushing...

Blinking drive light on panel [ 1 Answers ]

With the car in park and the engine on, why is the drive light also on and blinking?

Green Blinking Light [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my computer's green power light keeps on blinking whenever I plug the power in and it won't turn on, but when I took it to the repair shop the repairman plugged it in and it booted fine. Then when I took it back home and plugged it in again the green light blinks and it won't turn on, so I...

Kenmore Ultrawash Dishwasher blinking clean light, need to reset [ 1 Answers ]

I need to reset my dishwasher, model 665, the clean light keeps blinking, and I have called them before and I lost the easy steps to reset the washer, please help Thank you

View more questions Search