Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zebede Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2015, 08:26 AM
    Flashing standby light
    Ive got an alba 19" hd TV that won't turn on from standby the light just keeps flashing In no particular order. Just on off on off so on so forth. Please help. Ive tried unplugging from mains for half an hour but still happens.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 23, 2015, 04:34 PM
    It is really hard to say what is going on. Have you tried turning it on with the buttons or just with the remote? Also have you tried checking to make sure the source video is ok?

http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrB...ivrzYt0on1S9sQ-
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 23, 2015, 07:20 PM
    Unplug it for 10 seconds, while unplugged try the power button, then plug it back in and hit power

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic viera tcp42s30 when I try to turn on the standby red light comes on but n [ 0 Answers ]

Panasonic tcp42s30 viera TV the standby light. Is the only thing I get when I try to turn it on

Orange standby button flashing, no power [ 2 Answers ]

Hi After leaving my computer for half an hour, I came back to it with no power. The only sign of life is the 'on' button on the tower flashing orange instead of coming on green. I've tried turning it all off at the main plug socket for a while, but when I press the power button, it just flashes...

Light flashing on TV [ 6 Answers ]

On my Alba 32 I notice that the light flashing and I can't put it on with the remote. I have 2 turn the TV off by the mains and wait 4 second then put it back on then it is OK. Just wanted to no have I got a fought with my TV please

Why does my TV standby light just keep flashing blue&red? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a 42in lcd TV and the model number is L42VC04U. There isn't a problem with the remote and the buttons on the TV aren't responding either.the TV won't turn on.

The Ok light is flashing, the Flame light is off in the furnace circuit board [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Ruud Silhouette II Gas Furnace. The whole unit is turned off/on by a light like switch. The AC is working, but the heater is not. It appears that no gas is flowing to the burner. The PWR light is on, steady. The OK light is flashing; three times on, then off. The Flame light is off in...

View more questions Search