Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selahtouch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
    Why is my thunderbird no longer defaulting to my personal address book
    My T-bird has always in the past defaulted to my Personal (not my COLLECTED or ALL) address book. The default setting SHOULD BE personal address book but it suddenly now defaults to "ALL" and I have tried everything I know to find a way to get it to switch back??

Check out some similar questions!

From XP to 7 and OE to Thunderbird in one step, Is email and add book recoverable? [ 2 Answers ]

My Windows XP computer calved another hard drive. I bought a new computer with Windows 7 and now use Thunderbird instead of Outlook express. I have access to my old hard drive and would like to know if it is possible to get my address book and old emails from OE and save them in Thunderbird? Two...

Thunderbird Address Books [ 9 Answers ]

Just started using Thunderbird. Love it. The default address book is called Personal Address Book, which by default is at the top of the address book list. When I open T'bird, it always opens in the Personal Address Book, which is empty. I have my T'bird address Book sync'd to Gmail...

Oprah's personal email address [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please urgantly pass my message to Opera, it's life or death issue. I understand that her personal email won't be shared, thus I appreciate if you could just give her mine (urgant please please). >Removed<

Can personal information, I.e. My address - be traced via my email address [ 2 Answers ]

When I send an email using i.e. Hotmail, can the person receiving it retrieve any personal information, i.e. my home address :eek:etc. somehow? If my real name is not displayed anywhere on the email I am sending, is there still a way to trace personal information about me? Thank you!

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.