carloslopez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2015, 10:11 AM
    How do I do a balance sheet
    I do not know how to do a balance sheet and I have a test on Monday
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2015, 01:33 PM
    Suggest you find an accounting text book

A balance sheet is an arrangement of the balances of particular accounts called assets, liabilities, equities so that it can be seen that the debit balances equal the credit balances
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2015, 01:44 PM
    And you are just trying to figure it out now?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2015, 03:11 PM
    Well, it's Monday, how did you do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A single question for journal n leger,p&l a/c,balance sheet,trial balance [ 2 Answers ]

A single question for journal n leger,p&l a/c,balance sheet,trial balance

Balance sheet for a corporate balance sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Information: Inventory 101,000 Retained Earnings ? Property, Plant and Equipment 278,000 Prepaid Expenses 13,000 Accrued Liabilities Payable 17,000 Long-term Note Payable 104,000 Accounts Receivalbe, Net 102,000 Common Stock 110,000 Dividends Payable 3000

Preparing is, re and balance sheet from Trial balance adjustement sheet [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to do my income statement, retained earnings and balance sheet from my adjusted trial balance sheet. I am confused from my book about the debits and credits. When I transfer them over from the adjusted sheet. Do they stay on the same sides. For example: assests will be on the...

How to record partners'current acounts in the trial balance and balance sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Two persons started their own business with the amount of dhs 175000 paid by one of them who doesn't work in the company . And the other one work in the company as a general manger .Considering the money as a loan to be paid back to the partner within 18 months, when their first financial...

View more questions Search