J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2015, 02:09 AM
    Is she from Ghana by any chance?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 21, 2015, 02:38 AM
    The issue is from where, to where.

A passport issued by the country you are a citizen of. A visa comes from the country you wish to visit.

For example, Ghana going to America.
    The passport and visa is only about 300 USD.

There is no medical check requirement, there is no BTA (Basic Travel Allowance), no requirement of money in the bank and no police background check
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2015, 01:53 PM
    DON'T GET SCAMMED! I know she loves you and looks great but...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Residence visa transfer from indian passport to portuguese passport [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sirs/Madam, I am from Goa, having Portuguese BI, presently working in Abu Dhabi Offshore, having Abu Dhabi residence Visa. I have a question as I would like to take the portuguese passport in Abu Dhabi & surrender my indian passport to indian embassy. Will it be possible to transfer my...

Visa passport [ 5 Answers ]

Coming from ghana to australia for the first time to meet someone you met online do you need cash in the bank to sapport yourself if all goes wrong with relationship

Renewed passport recently but old passport with visa to usa lost... what 2 do? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I renewed my passport but my old passport in which visa for usa was stamped ,got lost. What am I supposed to do?

Family visa cancellation with out stamping visa on passport [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I took my family visa and bring them according to that, but rightnow immediately I want to change my visa status. For that I have to go india, problem is wife passport didnnot stamped her visa. I want to know that with out stamping visa, cancellation is posible? How many days stay...

View more questions Search