Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Nov 20, 2015, 06:26 PM
    Small Appliance / Kuerig Coffee Maker / Mixed Signal?
    Daughter's Kuerig Coffee Maker has been in use about a year now.. It's starting to act up , Not fill the Cup.. Once the machine says Ready To Brew, whether you press the Mini Mug or Full Size Mug Button all that comes out is the Tea Cup Size.. Is there a way of Rebooting / Reseting the Computer if we can call it that to Despense Properly the Desired Preference? Ideas Appreciated, Cheers Thanks..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2015, 05:31 AM
    I can offer you these links to help you troubleshoot your issues,

Common Keurig Coffee Maker Problems | Kitchen Sanity

How to Troubleshoot a Keurig (with Pictures) | eHow

Don't know what model you have but these videos may be helpful,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a20_UKGMJXc

This is a GREAT one,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYyx8dWxkJE

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdppy9hSQes

Bottom line seems to be a good system cleaning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wBvZp1kIo
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Nov 21, 2015, 07:52 AM
    I can speak of the fact I had 2 Keurig coffee makers and both failed at about 6 months. Keurig replaced them. I took one apart and I can understand why they replace them instead of repairing.

I finally gave up on Keurig and went to Cuisinart and am about 3 years on it. Warranty is much longer with Cuisinart also.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2015, 08:12 AM
    Has your daughter been cleaning it regularly and PROPERLY? Keurigs Harbor Mold, Bacteria, and Algae? : snopes.com
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Nov 21, 2015, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Has your daughter been cleaning it regularly and PROPERLY? Keurigs Harbor Mold, Bacteria, and Algae? : snopes.com

We've definitely taken a turn at Poking with a Pin or Run the Vinegar through... Was thinking the problem was more along the line of a mixed signal, as no matter what setting you press all you get is the Tea Cup serving...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small Appliance / Kitchen-Aid Coffee Maker / Warming Plate... [ 7 Answers ]

We have a Kitchen-Aid brand Coffee Maker approximately 4 yrs old now... The problem lies in the Warming Plate designed to stay Hot for 2 hrs. once the coffee has completed the drip cycle... Works fine , it's the appearance.. The factory baked on enamel (? ) has chipped , pealed off the surface of...

120V coffee maker into 220V output. Destroyed. Can repair? [ 3 Answers ]

I have accidentially inserted my 120V coffee make socket into 220V output plug. It stopped working within 1min. Is it destoyed? Can it be repaired?

Bunn STS-35 Coffee maker [ 2 Answers ]

Just bought a STS-35 Coffee Maker (Bunn). Our old Coffee maker was plugged into a 220 socket with a funny looking plug (Vert slot, hor.slot and a ground under it). There is no cable for the new coffee machine... can I take the old power cord off and put it on the new machine? I know the basics 2...

Krupps Coffee Maker [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: This isn't about cooking, exactly. It's about my love/hate relationship with my Krupps coffee maker. Now, it should be understood that Krupps manufactured the ovens that killed my ancestors... and they make a damn fine coffee maker... Now, I KNOW my coffee maker knows that I'm a...

Rewiring 220V coffee maker to 110V [ 4 Answers ]

I want to buy a vintage European coffeemaker with a heating element (220V 50hz) and do whatever is necessary to get it to plug safely into a standard two-prong or three-prong wall outlet here in the USA. I've read some answers here about converting a 220V appliance to 110V, but the answers...

View more questions Search