Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stevienicks1985 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Random thought of the day
    Why can't I be on the beach?? Lol. Sorry, just a random thought..
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 14, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Because sadly you have responsibilities - just a thought!
    artdeskinc Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Which beach? With whom? Dreams are things making people strive to make things happen. Of course, if all you know how to do is, "flip hamburgers", it might take quite a bit of these things to make your dreams happen in reality. What would you? If everyone lived on the beach, there would be no farmers (and we would all go hungry). I am so smiling at the whimsical idea of both visiting "the beach", and of being able to structure my life so I could be there. Having spent many moments in the presence of mother nature - the beach included - I will offer this consolation...

Live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly...

He thought I had orgasm, but I didn't. [ 8 Answers ]

My b/f and I are together for a year, and when we had sex, he thought that I reached orgasms, but I did not. I never said anything, because I was scared to hurt his feeling,especially his size is kind of small. It has been a year now, I don't know how to tell him this, so we can try some other ways...

Thought for the day. [ 15 Answers ]

Entering into a relationship is like buying a pair of shoes!! There are loads to chose from, all different colours and sizes. You find a pair that you think will fit, you try them on, there perfect, you couldn't be happier. But you find that the shoes do not fit like you hoped they...

Never thought I'd be in a situation like this... [ 12 Answers ]

I've been in a committed relationship for almost 8 months now. I was with one man almost 8 years and when I split with him last year, I "sowed some oats" and then began seeing my current boyfriend. I'm 27 and he's 32. Problem is, I really love him and we're talking marriage in the future, but...

Thought to ponder! [ 4 Answers ]

In read posts from this very helpful site, a came across this quote from another site I visit. Seem appropriate. experience Without experiences which render life unbearable and which make the hope of something new appear alluring and promising, there is no impulse toward inner change. But...

View more questions Search