Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brslrs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2015, 04:55 AM
    What is Layout Regularization Scheme in Telangana?
    How should I get services of Layout Regularization Scheme and Building Regularization Scheme?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 19, 2015, 05:15 AM
    It's not a service but the law, and must be applied for through the municipal administration and urban development (MA&UD) department and Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC). Your contractor or builder can guide you through the application process. See your city administration for details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Addessing scheme [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone help me create a addressing scheme using the 192.168.1.0/24 address space? On Remote 1 there are 60 hosts and 12 hosts and on Remote 2 there are 62 hosts and 28 hosts.

Tatkal Scheme [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I get my passport(Tatkal Scheme). But police verification is not come, I want go in aboard in next week. Can I go aboard?

Is this scheme as bad as it seems? [ 4 Answers ]

A friend has been introduced to a scheme using software with algorithms to tell her and her hubby when to pay their mortgage and other bills. It will, she has been told, shrink their 30 year mortgage term to six years and pay the cost in full. She stacks shelves and he drives a truck. They are...

View more questions Search