Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edwardray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2015, 01:23 PM
    2000 Harley Heritage
    2000 Heritage: speedo up and down, engine light on and off, back to normal then starts again, whole time engine running fine.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to troubleshoot electrical on a 98 harley davidson softtail heritage classic [ 0 Answers ]

Is not receiving power to the ignition side but it is receiving power accessary side

883 2000 Harley Davidson Sportster Won't turn over [ 0 Answers ]

Started my bike at home started right up. Went 7 miles to gas station, shut it off got gas went to start it and all it would do is click. Battery was dead. I just bought a new battery last week. I have been having troubles with it not wanting to start it would just turn over, checked the spark...

Harley - '02 Heritage - sudden back firing and missing out [ 0 Answers ]

The question is this, based on an event that took place the other day. Bike ran fine coming in to work, no problems for years. It sat all day in the sun, just like every other day, but when I came out to go home the bike wouldn't start easily nor stay running. It was backfiring and coughing...

2001 harley davidson heritage softail won't start [ 0 Answers ]

2001 heritage when the switch is on only the light on front fender comes on, the fuel pump pressures up and the horn works, but won't turn over. No headlights or taillights. Battery is charged

2005 harley heritage [ 5 Answers ]

What would make the rear spark plug foul with in minutes of replacing and start skipping I have been told rings or valves hoping that there's another reason

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.