Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie344 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2015, 08:30 AM
    Volunteer
    Hi I would like to volunteer at a company for a couple of weeks how do I go about doing that?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2015, 08:48 AM
    Local "soup kitchens" and food banks are very busy this time of year. Give one of them a call and ask them when would be good for you to help. They would be most thankful.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2015, 11:59 AM
    Do you have a company in mind? Ask them if they have a volunteer program.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 19, 2015, 06:06 AM
    Need more info here. What type of company? What type of work? What is your purpose?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I intern or volunteer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I graduated from high school a few months ago and I'm 18 years old. I am still undecided about what I want major in, but I would like to possibly have a career as a registered nursing. I wanted to know if I could intern or volunteer during the summer at place hiring college nursing students?...

Volunteer [ 2 Answers ]

We raise funds to help my husband who broke his neck.. I was told as of just today that it was against the law for me to help . Why ?

Volunteer rights [ 10 Answers ]

Do volunteers have any rights or legislation that protect them ?

Volunteer repo [ 1 Answers ]

When you volunteer to give back your vehicle that is on a loan, do you still have to pay on it?

Volunteer in Africa [ 1 Answers ]

CICD and the Humana People to People movement are looking for volunteers. You can contribute to the fight against AIDS and poverty by joining the Development Instructor program. A life changing experience – for yourself and the people in Africa you work with! You can work with: - Child Aid...

View more questions Search