Jessica6666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2015, 06:40 PM
    What is the symptoms of diabetes?
    What is the symptoms of diabetes?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2015, 07:28 PM
    High blood Glucose levels.

Smart people get annual physicals and full blood workups.

Those will tell you if you are or even if you are on the way to becoming one. As well as detect many other problems before they become serious or life threatening. Such as high blood pressure.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 17, 2015, 07:33 PM
    Diabetes Symptoms - Mayo Clinic
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2015, 04:51 AM
    For most people, there is no real sign, they have it, and never know it, (till it gets very bad)

The best way is for normal and regular checks with your doctor
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2015, 01:00 PM
    Your feet will tingle a lot , like they are a sleep.
    You will be thirsty , and have to pee a lot .
    If it gets to high will can cause blurring vision .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2017, 08:57 AM
    DG, please look at the posting dates.. this thread is 2 years old. Besides the only way to know if you are or aren't is a blood test. Smart people get them every year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2 days late & my cycle symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy... should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were messing around & now I'm two days late. I usually have discharge before my period & right now it appears to be the same. I have my usual symptoms before my cycle but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Should I be worried & take a pregnancy test or should I wait a little to...

Hello All, I will like to know what are the early symptoms of Diabetes ? [ 2 Answers ]

Diabetes is usually a lifelong (chronic) disease in which there are high levels of sugar in the blood.

Symptoms of diabetes [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having symptoms of diabetes for awhile. My sister is diabetic and tested me. I have had several postprandial numbers well over 200 and one of 391. My fasting numbers are always over 100 and had some 126,127,153. Had fasting blood work along with lipid panel done last week. The nurse...

Diabetes symptoms? [ 4 Answers ]

I had gestational diabetes in my second pregnancy in 2004 and was told that I am at a high risk of developing diabetes mellitus later on. For the past month or so, I have been urinating more than usual, been extremely hungry and thirsty, sleepier than usual, my eyes have been sore and my vision...

Diabetes symptoms... delay in testing [ 1 Answers ]

I just called my dr's office to set up an appointment to be tested for diabetes, but my family doctor is only taking urgent cases today, so I have to wait and call back next Friday, which I wasn't very happy about. I really don't want to wait another week for this. I'm still experiencing specific...

View more questions Search