Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 12, 2016, 10:45 AM
    Can you upload a copy of the latest version?
    hwinceFL Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2016, 06:15 PM
    Hello ScottGem. I hope this is what you request. Thanks.Attachment 48152Attachment 48153Attachment 48154 Is there a way to upload my DB?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 13, 2016, 06:08 AM
    You have to use the Attachment feature (Go Advanced) to attach files to a post here.

Jan 13, 2016, 08:01 AM
    Thanks. Another try. Can I ZIP my DB, if that is required?
    Attached Images

Jan 21, 2016, 05:55 PM
    Hello ScottGem, Is there anything further I need to provide to continue progress on this issue? Thanks again for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem using a Pivot Table Form as a Sub-Form -- Access 2003 [ 3 Answers ]

I made a Pivot Table Form using the Pivot Table Wizard in Access 2003. It works great when opened.as a form. But when used as a sub-form, only the data columns appear. The Row Heading column is missing. The sub-form is not linked to a child field on the main form. Has anyone seen this...

Efficient ways to get new results of a particular search query automatically? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to know if there are any efficient or powerful tools or websites which provide me search results automatically. I'm looking for a feature which is more efficient that Google Alerts. Google alerts at times deliver me search results for that search criteria however, I believe its not that...

I need to interpret the results of the two way anova table in apa format [ 3 Answers ]

interpret the results from the sex X treatment condition table you are given. Report results in apa format and write a one or two sentence interpreting the results(main effect and interaction anova table factors are sex with df of 1, ss of 8.00, ms of 8.00, f of 0.96 and p 0.399 treatment are...

If there are more fields in a table will it take more time to get search results [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I want to make a database which'll have many tables. One of the table is USER. So I want to search username in User table. My question is if there are 3 fields in this table will it take less time to get search result of username as compared to if I've 30 fields in this table. Or you can say...

View more questions Search