Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SteveHHH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2015, 03:36 PM
    How to know when a massage could become "sensual"
    So my wife and I are signed up for a private couple massage class. A female masseuse will come to our hotel. When I spoke to her she said that "by law the subject must have a sheet covering", but from her other language she talked about how we will "really enjoy" the full body massage we will get.

I am into the fun of massaging my wife will someone else helping, and also into getting a massage from my wife and a helper.

I am trying to figure out how to let this person know we are open to more without offending them. The place is legit, so it's not billed as "sensual" but my impression is that there can be a "relaxation" of the rules at times (no pun intended).

I think that a "happy ending" is not all that uncommon outside the US (this massage is within the US).

Do you think we should just strip naked under the sheet and she will "get the message". I would also like to tell my wife to prepare for my touching of he to be more sensual" and we see how the masseuse reacts.

Other ideas?

Thanks!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 16, 2015, 06:53 PM
    For one thing it sounds like you dont know this person. Until you do I would not offer anything beyond the norm. You both could get into some very big trouble or possibly jail time.

Never assume anything. Be polite and if you get to know them then you can ask. If you try it with the first person that comes to the door who knows what will happen and you could also face a ban from other legit places.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Nov 16, 2015, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    For one thing it sounds like you dont know this person. Until you do I would not offer anything beyond the norm. You both could get into some very big trouble or possibly jail time.

Never assume anything. Be polite and if you get to know them then you can ask. If you try it with the first person that comes to the door who knows what will happen and you could also face a ban from other legit places.
    Yep, and could be a "Sting".
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 16, 2015, 08:23 PM
    You better be very careful because you sound like you are soliciting a prostitute.

I am trying to figure out how to let this person know we are open to more without offending them. The place is legit, so it's not billed as "sensual" but my impression is that there can be a "relaxation" of the rules at times (no pun intended).

I think that a "happy ending" is not all that uncommon outside the US (this massage is within the US).
    You sound like a tourist to this country to be honest, and not only will you pay EXTRA for the bending of the rules, you could get caught up in more than you bargained for. You better be careful involving your wife in this kind of thing.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2015, 09:55 PM
    If she shoves her hand into your underwear and grabs you dangly bits firmly to continue a massage... I think that's a certain sign. Past that you really don't want to be jumping to conclusions that could land you in a police station. And charged with sexual assault.

Assuming its not a police sting.

But as was alluded to....I highly doubt you are going to find the...cough, cough... happy ending without paying a tidy fee for it. And knowing in advance.

And you don't fully disrobe unless they direct you to fully disrobe. You might find yourself out the fee and not getting any massage at all.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2015, 04:06 AM
    You can also normally tell by the price. Here in China, almost every hotel massage is sexual (if you want it) but you can tell because the price is double a normal massage.

Example, a real massage from a trained person full body is about 170 RMB. The sexual ones here are from 300 to 800 RMB. ** and a lot higher some places.

But you ask her, normally if you and the wife are together getting massage it will never be sexual, unless you ask for it, or unless you wife is doing the sexual part. At which time a real massage person would just merely leave.

But you can just ask, if they are from a normal company, or provided by the hotel. Either way, if they come to a hotel, they will be asked many times about it.
    therapist Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2015, 07:21 PM
    If you are referring to massage in the United States than it is against the law for any massage therapist to give a sexual massage. What you are describing is a Licensed Massage Therapist who will be teaching you and your wife how to massage each other. Just because it is listed as sensual does not mean sexual. You are confusing the two. Sensual just means lighter, relaxing strokes similar to Swedish massage.
    As I am a Licensed Massage Therapist I can tell you that it is quite annoying to be sexually harassed or have someone think you are a prostitute. I went to school to learn anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, different types of massage, etc. not to be a sex object. Maybe you should try the Bunny Ranch in Nevada if you are seeking sexual stimulating type of massage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vibration massage [ 3 Answers ]

Is their any side effects for girls,if they are using body vibration massager daily...

Any ideas sensual games [ 5 Answers ]

My friend I like to play games. Our latest is a bet. I am trying to think of something sensual or erotic for him to do if he loses, but nothing directly sexual. Please help!

Valentines,sensual,sweet,gift ideas [ 2 Answers ]

okay. :]] i am back again with another question. I have posted an entry before bout how to keep my other half happy since he drives a truck and is gone ALL the time. So, valentines day is next month. hes coming home early and were spending the 14th/15th together plus another day. his birthday isn't...

What massage is better? [ 4 Answers ]

Thai or Remedial? I'm not exactly sure of the differences.. I tried a Thai one yesterday and I already feel the difference in my energy. I woke up much easier this morning. Both are supposed to be good for toning. I don't know if I've had a remedial but I did get one a few years...

View more questions Search