Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dani0072002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2015, 12:49 PM
    How should I expense software I buy for office?
    How should I expense quickbooks software and other softwares purchased for office?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2015, 01:00 PM
    Was it an approved purchase? Did you follow your policies and procedures in procuring the software? Is it solely used for the company? If the answer to these are yes, then why wouldn't you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An accounting question for home office expense? [ 0 Answers ]

A flat is owned by Mr Yew, the business does not pay monthly rental for using the flat as home office space. However, the office space used by Yew Services may be rented out for $1,800 had it not been occupied by the business. The average monthly utilities expenses for Mr Yew's HDB flat is $480, of...

Office 07 software [ 1 Answers ]

Installed on new computer 10 months ago. Computer died, got new hard-drive installed. I have office 07 disk, don't know what to do about getting code, I can't find the box that came with it that has code on it.

Trying to figure office/supply expense on general journal [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks for any help in advance. I am missing something... The excel document will tell me when I get the right answer and I haven't yet. In the General Journal it calls for the Office Supplies expense and the Store Supplies Expense. I have tried numerous variations of the numbers but can't figure...

Free Office Software [ 3 Answers ]

I have heard of free software comparable to MS Office Suite? How well does it work when people send you MS documents excel, and powerpoint info, or when you send it to them. Is bascially problem free. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advacne

View more questions Search