Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelvas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2015, 04:18 AM
    What is this movie called?
    I think it is a lifetime or hallmark movie. Woman marries man. She think he's rich basically and she preplans her engagement party before he even proposes and after the friend spills the beans. He proposes to her in her childhood dollhouse. Down the line she marries him but before that he ask her would you love me if I was poor. Turns out someone paid him to pretend he was them. She later on get pregnant. But she has a drunken night with an ex . She doesn't know who the father is? He later tell her the truth and they laugh over the fact that the guys real name is extremely dorky . At one point she is on a job as a reporter to get the first pics of a famous parents baby and she faints and is revived with holy water. Which ruins her secret camera. Also in the movie she says she likes a guy with a little disability and he ha a little limp.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 16, 2015, 12:06 PM
    Sounds like Maneater
    angelvas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2015, 05:43 PM
    Omgosh! Yessssssssss! I have literally been typing things into the internet. Looking on YouTube! You are so awesome! Thank you a billion times. It was bugging the crap out of me that I coulnt remember but I watched it so long ago! Yay!

Omgosh! Yessssssssss! I have literally been typing things into the internet. Looking on YouTube! You are so awesome! Thank you a billion times. It was bugging the crap out of me that I coulnt remember but I watched it so long ago! Yay!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
    Happy to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was made in the late 90s or early 00s. It's a horror movie. It's about where these teenagers who doesn't know each other. Well one of them was just in class and all of sudden he/she was thinking about a cabin in the woods and all of a sudden he/she was there. The other person was in...

Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?) [ 3 Answers ]

OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I...

What's that movie called--Christmas Movie [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of years ago I saw a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel about three kids and their mom who lived on the prairie. Their dad dies and their rich grandmother shows up from the East. There is a lot of conflict, but she takes the oldest girl under her wing. There was a second movie where...

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

View more questions Search