Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leoruso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2015, 12:43 AM
    Ghana Passport, Fake or not
    Dear Sir,

Good day to u. Sir, I actually love a girl from your country Ghana. I love her very much and I would like to marry her.

I used to send her money every time she asks. But now she had send her passport copy for the visa money and all. I doubt her passport is original or not.

I have attached the passport copy for your reference. I beg you to provide just this information that whether the passport is fake or not. My decision regarding this, is in your hands.

Please send us reply by return. Your response by return would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
    Leonids

Ghana Passport, Fake or not.Attachment 47962

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 15, 2015, 01:03 AM
    I think you already know the answer to this question...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2015, 02:05 AM
    You have been scammed. You may "love" her, but she only loves your money. You will never meet her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2015, 06:57 AM
    This is a very famous scam, and a large business in Ghana. They have large officers with hired employees that spam dating sites, Facebook, and spam Yahoo mail telling you how much they love you and so on.

How much does she want for a "visa"
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2015, 08:28 AM
    As the others have said... if its female... In Ghana, and a love interest. You have been scammed.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2015, 11:23 AM
    "Bye Bye Love, Bye Bye happiness, Hello loneliness, I think you just got scammed". Best in 4/4 time, at least that's how the Everly Bros. did it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a fake Ghana passport? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My dad is being scammed and does not believe he is being taken for a ride and losing thousands along the way. We've been showing him everything we can to convince him but if we could prove this is a fake passport, it may help. I have been searching scam sites to try and find her picture but...

Is this ghana passport fake? [ 3 Answers ]

I really need help finding out if this is fake. THANK YOU! We need to prove to my friend that she is fake. http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq52/kjerstilyn1/DA.jpg

Ghana Passport, Fake or not [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Good day to u. Sir, I actually love a girl from your country Ghana. I love her very much and I would like to marry her. I used to send her money every time she asks. But now she had send her passport copy for the visa money and all. I doubt her passport is original or not. I...

View more questions Search