Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2015, 11:38 AM
    Magnetic Bit Holder
    Magnetic Bit Holder:

Am I asking too much. Holds the screw level, but when you turn the holder upside down The screw falls off. So driving the screw downwards doesn’t work. Or is it the drywall screw Makeup.?
    Attached Images

crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Nov 14, 2015, 12:14 PM
    Hi,
    I imagine it is the material makeup of the screw involved. Requires a certain iron or steel content to grip.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2015, 01:25 PM
    Okay. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magnetic screwdriver bit [ 4 Answers ]

The screw itself keeps falling when you try driving it home. The magnetic Holder holds the bit, but the bit itself is not magnetic. Do they have some kind Of bit that is magnetic, or a driver that hold the screw in place. A drywall bit Kind of works okay for drywall, the screws stay and don't...

28 bit or 48 bit LBA Hard Drive? [ 2 Answers ]

I was told that if I do a fresh install of the original Windows XP, I will create a 28 bit LBA hard drive, that cannot be changed to a 48 bit hard drive, even if I update XP to Service Pack 1, 2, or 3. After hours of reading, it is my understanding that 48 bit LBA hard drives are "manufactured"...

A computer has 32-bit instructions and 12-bit addresses [ 3 Answers ]

A computer has 32-bit instructions and 12-bit addresses. Suppose there are 250 2-address instructions. How many 1-address instructions, if any can be formulated?Explain.

View more questions Search