Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donlee8090 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2015, 10:01 AM
    Fuse replacement Troy Bilt riding mower
    I have a Troy Bilt 54" riding mower whose mower motor won't start. The engine works fine, but when you try to start the blades they won't turn. My thought is a fuse, and I can see what looks like it might be one right under the switch, but I can't get my hands in there to pull it. Is there an easy way to get it out?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Nov 14, 2015, 12:18 PM
    Hi,
    Are trying to get at with the hood open? Usually they accessible that way. Do be aware that common failure points with electric PTOs is a wire to the clutch inside the right frame and the PTO switch itself.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Location of fuse box on Troy-BIlt Super Bronco Riding Mower [ 7 Answers ]

WHere is the fuse box located on the Troy-BIlt Super Bronco riding mower? THe lawnmower was turned off while in was in forward gear and now it will not start. Any ideas of what might be wrong? Thank you.

Riding lawn mower troy bilt bronco blown fuse at battery still will not run will turn [ 1 Answers ]

Troy bilt bronco blew fuse at battery now will turn over but will not run

Replacing fuse on troy-bilt riding lawn mower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a troy-bilt riding lawnmower Model #1842. The operating manual mentions two fuses to check if you have trouble starting the lawn mower and the battery is fine. I found the one behind the battery box under the seat. The other is suppose to be under the hood and behind the dashborad. I...

Drive belt replacement for Troy Bilt Riding mower model #13AN779G766 [ 4 Answers ]

Does any one know how to properly replace a drive belt on a Troy Bilt Pony model # 13AN779G766 The trouble I am having is getting the belt on the pulley that is attached to the rear diff. anyone's help would be good. Thank you

Troy-Bilt pony riding mower fuse [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me where to locate the fuse on a Troy-Bilt Pony riding lawn mower. Model # is 689. Thanks in advance Acribb

View more questions Search