Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edennn1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2015, 05:39 PM
    Passport
    I live in the US. I need a passport but I am a citizen of Portugul. Where can I get this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2015, 05:42 PM
    If you are not a citizen of the US and live there, you had better already have one. Or you are in the country illegally.

So exactly how are you in the US, what is your "status" How did you get in the US, is your current passport and visa expired ?

These are important questions
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2015, 05:55 PM
    And I might add, since you did not specify, if you are not a US citizen already. You will not get a US passport.

As Fr_Chuck has pointed out...your status here IS very important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Residence visa transfer from indian passport to portuguese passport [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sirs/Madam, I am from Goa, having Portuguese BI, presently working in Abu Dhabi Offshore, having Abu Dhabi residence Visa. I have a question as I would like to take the portuguese passport in Abu Dhabi & surrender my indian passport to indian embassy. Will it be possible to transfer my...

After the passport has expired can I apply for fresh passport,or do I need to rewal ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello sir/mam, My passport has expired 5yrs ago, Can I apply for fresh passport or do I need to rewal. Please help.

I had made a passport and it expiered few years ago, should I submit that passport [ 0 Answers ]

I had made a passport many years ago and it got expired too (more than 5 years over). Should I submit that passport when I apply for the new one?

Renewed passport recently but old passport with visa to usa lost... what 2 do? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I renewed my passport but my old passport in which visa for usa was stamped ,got lost. What am I supposed to do?

2009 felon passport rules,can passport be obtained? What courtries will turn away fel [ 5 Answers ]

2009 felon passport rules. Can a passpotl be obtained? What countrys reject felons? 2009 felon passport rules. Can a passport be obtained? What countrys reject felons?

View more questions Search