Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2015, 12:35 PM
    Distribution channels
    What two factors can help determine the distribution channel for bananas laser pointers and shoes are these products similar to or different from the current market channel and the related intermediaries from their other products or services
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2015, 12:47 PM
    Since this is homework. What do you think the answer is and why? Then we can go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels sugge [ 2 Answers ]

I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels suggest me the best package which is cheaper in price.. and covers all the requirements

How do I change a Phillips big screen to channels from AV channels without a remote? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a Phillips big screen TV, possibly 37-42 inch, from a friend who didn't give the remote or handbook. All I can get is a blue screen with the AV channels. How do I change the TV to a regular channel so I can set up my Direct TV box? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Tv channels [ 1 Answers ]

On site tvchannelsfree is a lot of channels but they all are " small " screen . Is there any site where a full screen is in normal resolution ? I am interested in 24 - hours news channels . Any help ?

Changes channels [ 2 Answers ]

My RCA changes channels on its own and shuts on and off by itself, how can I fix this problem on my own?

View more questions Search