Ask
    garcia176 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2015, 11:16 AM
    pait exterior door
    What kind of paint to use for exterior fiberglass door
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2015, 02:44 PM
    Exterior Latex, Satin or Semi gloss paint.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exterior pocket door [ 10 Answers ]

I want to install a 36x80 exterior pocket door in my garage, is it possible. Where can I find one.

Waterproof an exterior door [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. I have a door at my home that I need to make watertight. It's an outside wood door and twice in the last year there has been a lot of rain & caused about one foot deep water in my back yard for a couple of hours. Does someone know what would be a good procedure? Any help would be greatly...

Insulating an exterior door [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has a steel door which goes outside to a flat roof we don't use. Is there anything I can do to insulate the door to prevent the cold air from penetrating into her closet, which in turn makes her bedroom very cold. Thank you.

32 exterior door [ 10 Answers ]

Hello All, I scored an awesome deal the other day. I bought an 32 in exterior door, got it home and realized it is a 6 1/2 jamb for a 2x6 opening. I have 2x4 framing. So I need to make this fit. Where can I get another 2 inches at ? Should I rip cut a couple of 2x4's and add to the...

New door and jamb? EXTERIOR [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1920"s stucco home. They still have I believe, possibly the original doors. My wife wants new doors,so do I. I want to attempt to buy replacement doors with jams attached. I didn't remove anything yet,but measured jam thickness of old doors. It is larger then doors at Home Depot. ...

View more questions Search