Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2015, 03:51 PM
    Applicance Warranty
    Warranty on Appliance?

Manufacture warranty is for Jan 2016 to Dec 2016. Because it was purchased on an American Express Card. The credit card company gives you a year also. But do they overlap?
    If you have two warranties with the same date period. Which one would have preference over the other. It would be nice if the Amex warranty would participate after the manufactory’s warranty expires on Dec 2016. But I do not know the policy
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2015, 04:11 PM
    Here's your anwer!!
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...07467506,d.eWE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I call an applicance repair shop or fix my screeching dryer myself? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a White/Westinhouse dryer model DE/DG 650K. It makes a terrible screeching sound when running. The manual doesn't address any problems like this. I would appreciate any help with how to figure out what the cause of the noise is so I can better determine if it's worth fixing myself (keeping...

Ounting for warranty expense and estimated warranty payables [ 1 Answers ]

Accounting for warranty expense and estimated warranty payable: Treskter USA guarantees automobiles against defects for (5) years or (55,000) miles, whichever comes first. Suppose Treskter USA can expect warranty cost during the (5) years period to add up to (6%) of the sales, Assume that...

Recording Warranty Premiums in a Warranty Adm. Company [ 2 Answers ]

How do I record warranty premiums in an Warranty Administration Company? I think that it should be recorded as a liability to the warranty insurance captive company. Also that any cash receipts for the warranty administration should be recorded as income. Is this correct?

What is the estimated warranty expense and warranty cost? [ 1 Answers ]

A company sells computers with a 6-month warranty. In January, the company sold 100,000 computers at $1,750 each, and 1,500 computers were turned in for repairs during the same month. The total repairs amounted to $185,000 costs from the computer parts inventory. It is estimated that 2% of all...

Hooking up two applicance in the same drain [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up a dishwasher and washing machine in the same drain under my kitchen sink. There is also a garbage deposal there also. Can anyone show me what is the best approach on this?

View more questions Search