Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crsnhppr23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2015, 07:19 AM
    Combining family names to create new family
    In regards to how animals are classified:

Are there any instances in zoological study where when a new creature was discovered, were the family names of two organisms created to be given to the new creature? For example:

Cebidatelidae - a combination of 2 familys of new world moneys to be given to a new family of monkey.

If this is true please cite example, and if not true, please explain why? Thank you very much for your time
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 12, 2015, 11:42 AM
    We help with school work only when you have tried to solved a problem and are stuck part way, or need a few suggestions for a topic. Your question is research, and we don't do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to have my family's names translated into Sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone provide me the Sanskrit for " delfin, adela, raffi " . Thanks! Please make it bigger since I have a vision problem. Thanks!

My family won't stop inviting my bitter ex-wife to family events. [ 10 Answers ]

I've been divorced from my ex-wife for seven years. We have an 18 yr old daughter together. She never wanted a divorce, and is bitter about it to this day. She frequently explodes on me over "what I did to her" and about what a horrible father I am(which I am NOT). She has dated very little and...

Do I suffer my own happiness for the sake of keeping a family together-my family! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, this is going to be long, but I need to sort it out! So I've been with my partner six years an hAve too beautiful sons, the first three years was good, anyway got pregnant with my second son and towards the end of the pregnancy an OLD FLAME got bk in contact with me via Facebook! Baring in mind...

Family member will not leave with his family and my mom died and I am the exector. [ 1 Answers ]

Mother died and I am the executor of the will. Brother and family have lived with Mom for six months. This was suppose to be temporary. Mom never wanted him in the house and told the other family members he better not live in my house and under no cicumstances do I want him to live here. Have not...

View more questions Search