Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bulela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2015, 06:42 AM
    Skin peeling after using GentleMagic products
    I have been using GentleMagic products for 3 days and my face skin has start peeling of every time I stretch face muscles e.g Smiling,Eating etc. What do I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2015, 12:29 PM
    First and foremost... stop using those products immediately. (but don't throw them away yet, or any receipts if you still have them)

Second...if you followed the directions to the letter...its possible you have a product liability case...but that will be expensive and have an uncertain outcome.

If you have any resulting scarring or permanent disfigurement ...certainly contact a lawyer to discuss any options.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2015, 10:54 PM
    It has common negative side effects, (as do most skin lightening products) some of the ingredients inside can be harmful high doses of steroids, but some also contain of there products contains hydroquinone.

Many of their products do not list their ingredients but make it sound like secret herbal or organic items.

Common issues is blotching of the skin, making the skin layers thinner, rosacea, chemical burns and serious irritation of the skin, that does not stop when you stop using the product because the chemicals are now in your skin.

You need to stop using it, and liability of the company will depend on where you bought it, was it purchased legally where you live, some chemicals in it, are banned in some locations. And so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The skin on my ballsack is peeling. [ 1 Answers ]

I've got skin peeling off my ballsack. It started around two weeks ago where the skin turned white started peeling off on a few spots on my ballsack, so I decided to wash it. On one particular spot the skin had peeled to the point of redness where anything that touched it hurt, even water. (I...

Chemical Peeling for my skin [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 27 year old female. I have normal sensitive skin. My skin is neither prone to acne nor am I suffering from wrinkles or scars. I faced acne problems some time back as I got allergic towards some very oily moisturizer that I had used previously. As per my dermatologist's prescription I...

Skin peeling [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, what do you do when your skin starts to get dry and ready to peel or becomes flaky while using skin lighteners?

I bought Fair & White products, now skin is peeling. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello... About a month ago, I purchased two Fair & White products (bleaching gel and cream) because I had a few dark spots on my legs due to mosquito bites. I began using them and a couple days to a week later, it showed sign that it was lightening. About two weeks into it, my legs were shiny...

Peeling skin [ 2 Answers ]

How do you keep your skin from peeling after tanning?

View more questions Search