Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2015, 05:45 AM
    Belkin router will not let me change dns
    Belkin router>dns>login>box
    >"before YOU can change any settings, you need to login with a password. If you have not yet set a custom passwoord, then leave this field blank & click submit"

Is custom password a password that I have created or is it the password on the unit itself? I'm trying to get unlocator and need to change dns in router, I've already changed dns on my PC.
    Also once I change this how will I get my router to normal again if I choose to cancel with unlocator? I tried leaving password bland and it would not let me unclick box "automatic from isp"
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2015, 07:21 AM
    Is the router yours or is it the ISP's?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Belkin N150 Router Help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am not able to connect to the internet using Belkin N150 Router. I have been able to connect in the past. The router light is solid orange color instead of blue. In the system tray pop up says Wireless hardware cannot be detected on your computer and may have been turned off. Click...

Belkin router will not synchronize to the ISP [ 8 Answers ]

Can my phone line be at fault given that:- 1.Router (and my laptop)connect OK at sons house (3 miles away) 2.My laptop mostly connects to ISP first time. Rarely I have to pull out & reinsert the usb conn 3.Original phone master socket crudely rerun & jointed some 10 metres.Into/out of loft....

How to change dns code in linksys router [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to change dns codes on my router can anyone help

Belkin router with comcast [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect a Belkin wireless G router to my PC to allow wireless capabilities for my laptop. I've done this previously with another service provider but I'm not able to connect to the internet at all this time. I've used the manual and checked all connections,but no internet...

Belkin router [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help with my earlier question of 13 march please ? Should the router ADSL (green) light settle down to a continuous display If only connected to phone line and power supply BUT NOT to laptop.

View more questions Search