Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riza8510 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2015, 04:36 AM
    Pamm Investment
    Anybody here know how PAMM investment work?
    Because it is like so tempting, we invest and receive profit from traders.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2015, 05:09 AM
    Can't be true, one does receive profits from traders.
    Here's details about that type of investment: http://www.investopedia.com/articles...ounts-work.asp
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
    "Because it is like so tempting" and so risky with currency fluctuations. Find some low cost Large Cap growth mutual funds. Vanguard, T Rowe Price, Janus and others,
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2015, 06:45 PM
    Great rule of thumb with everything... and doubly so with investing. If it sounds too good to be true... it usually IS (too good to be true).

High returns ALWAYS come with even higher risk (which they always downplay or avoid telling you). The safest investments are certain index funds long term.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2015, 10:40 PM
    If you have part of your investments that you can risk to lose.

Think of it, as betting on a horse race. If you pick the right ones, you win, if you don't, you lose everything.

The higher the profit, the greater the risk. If you already have large investments in low to medium risk investments and want to gamble with some of your money, go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An attractive investment project that requires a $42,000 investment today. It is ecpe [ 1 Answers ]

An attractive investment project that requires a $42,000 investment today. It is ecpected to pay annual after-tac cash inflows of $15,000 per year for the next 4 years. If the required return on this project equals 10% determine the project's net present value.

How can start new business with low investment or no investment? [ 2 Answers ]

What are businees which work on present trend with low investment which yield profit?

Investment Visa (EB-5) can investment be in company name? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently just thinking about investment visa. I have a concern and wondering about this. I am knowledgeable about the requirements (capital, employment, other such). However, if I am going to be a member in a new LLC and use this for investment visa, can I make my company (100% owned by...

View more questions Search