True or false
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 11, 2015, 10:50 AM
    the answer is always 42

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=convention+of+1836
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Nov 11, 2015, 11:53 AM
    Ben, Ben, Ben everyone knows it is "54 / 40 or Fight". ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Have an 1836 Penny in Good Condition. What Might Be the Possible Monetary Value? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1836 penny in good condition and a dealer at a local coin store offered me a 1.25 for it.

1860's tejano clothing [ 1 Answers ]

Thank You. I am a civil war reenactor; I am trying to assemble an impression of one of the tejano (or mexican nationals) who fought in a confederate Texas cavalry unit. The clothing is the difficulty. The trans-mississippi units were more often than not supplied very poorly from the military...

Do National Delegates get invited to Obama's Inauguration? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a National Delegate for Barack Obama, back from the DNC a few months ago, I'm curious to know if National Delegates get invited formally to the Inauguration in January? Just trying to plan ahead if that's the case. Out of 280,000 tickets to be given away, you would think that would be the case...

Evita sends a letter to the super-delegates [ 8 Answers ]

Here it is : Dear ___________, The stakes in this election are so high: with two wars abroad, our economy in crisis here at home, and so many families struggling across America, the need for new leadership has never been greater. At this point, we do not yet have a nominee – and when the...

View more questions Search