Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2015, 10:45 AM
    Best Media Player
    I have LinuxMint 17.1. I want to download music off the Internet and then put it on a flash drive.

What is the best way to do that?

Thanks in advance.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2015, 11:04 AM
    You do know that can result in the RIAA Nazis getting a subpoena for your Internet providers records for your account that can result in an expensive court appearance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a music player on my laptop other than Windows Media Player [ 3 Answers ]

@ scottgem this is for my laptop.. I have a new toshiba satellite laptop I don't like the windows media player because it don't have a serch or let me find other music so that I can put on my laptop so I'm asking what cind of player can I get that will let me get music NOT LIME WIER.. could I...

Videos won't play in Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center [ 0 Answers ]

I get an error message 'Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file' when I try to play any of my videos. I have tried to download 2 different Codec packs and still cannot play any videos. I read a suggestion to download VLC Media player, so I did, and it plays the videos but...

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

View more questions Search