Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaydababe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2015, 07:17 AM
    Have a minuteman medallion 1776-1976 reg# 653841 from commemorative mint
    Minuuteman on front 1776-1976.
    United states of america , 1776, crossing flags, with reg# 653841.
    The commemorative mint providence, Rhode Island on back.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2015, 07:40 AM
    Check EBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

commemorative coin, any value?liberty bell 1776-1976 with registratio numbers [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old coin of my deceased husband.. it is marked United States of America 1776 , with registration numbers embossed and double flags under an Eagle . It is marked "commemorative" with a address of providence RI on one side. the other side has "Liberty Bell" with a Liberty Bell and ...

Commemorative mint Rhode Island Declaration of Independence 1776-1976 w/registration [ 0 Answers ]

What is the worth of a large copper Declaration of Independence Commemorative Mint coin with a registration number on it? It shows portions of four of the signers of the Declaration of Independence on one side partially encircled on the edges of the front coin with stars, and on the other side is...

Pennsylvania 1776 commemorative coin [ 6 Answers ]

I have two coins I am trying to find out more information about. One coin has a likeness of William Penn looks like a statue with the seal of the city of philadelphia on the reverse. The other coin on the front has a likeness of a revolutionary war soldier seated with a musket the number 76 and...

I would like to know the value of a 1776-1976 coin [ 0 Answers ]

It is a silver dollar. On the back is the liberty bell with two stars

Possible Monetary Value of 1776 - 1976, "D" Mint Mark Uncirculated Set of Coins [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for the possible collectible monetary value of 1776 - 1976, "D" mint mark uncirculated set of coins. They're still in the soft plastic wrapper from the mint. I would also like to know if I should be taking them out of that wrapper or not and storing them in some other way....

View more questions Search