How can I put my 17 year old up for adoption
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2015, 11:03 AM
    When is his/her 18th birthday?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2015, 12:25 PM
    Nobody is going to spend thousands or tens of thousands of dollars to adopt someone who is going to be an adult in less than a year. The process takes a lot longer than that.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 10, 2015, 10:17 AM
    Unless you have new parents already in mind, and a lawyer on retainer, you probably can't do this.

Why would you want to do this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm just curious [ 1 Answers ]

I've been getting cramping as if I was meant to start my period for 3 days now and nothing has come up. Instead, for a little bit longer I have experienced a really heavy discharge flow. Any ideas what this could be and what I should do? It's odorless and at a normal thickness and is normal White...

Curious [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question and I don't want to sound racist or anything but my friend is with a Haitian man and to me she has dated black men for a long time and they all seem to be Haitian for some reason lol but anyway I find him to be very possessive and controlling somewhat abusive and so where all the...

Just curious [ 19 Answers ]

I'm kind of curious as to how the women here feel about performing oral sex. The only references I have are some shady surveys that say most women love it. I don't expect that to be 100% true, I'm just curious as to how REAL women feal about it.

View more questions Search